Wednesday 24 September 2008

Silk Scarf Bondage, Yes Eva Longoria Love It


The 'Desperate Housewives' beauty - who is engaged to basketball star Tony Parker - enjoys being dominated in the bedroom.
She revealed to Live magazine's Louise Gannon: "I'm not averse to being tied up in silk scarves. I like a man to take charge. There's something very silk scarf bondage sexy about being submissive."
The 32-year-old actress also revealed she regularly has Brazilian bikini waxes because she only ever wears G-Strings.
She added: "Every girl should have a Brazilian wax. It's my silk scarf bondage sexy secret. And I only ever wear thongs. I don't own a pair of knickers with a proper back to them."
Although Eva is seven years older then her fiancé, she claims she prefers older men.
She revealed: "I like a man with maturity. Wisdom and experience are very silk scarf bondage sexy to a woman."
Eva also hates men being obvious when they flirt with her.
She said: "There is such a thing as a bad chat-up line - and they've all been tried out on me. The least silk scarf bondage sexy thing a man can do is whistle at a girl in the street or cat call at them.
"It's so silk scarf bondage unsexy, so uncool. If I see any builders working in a street I'll turn right round and walk in a different direction. I hate all that shouting and whistling."


Tag : scarf bondage, silk scarf, scarves, scarf lover

0 comments: