Friday 2 January 2009

I Found People Whos Looking For Partner on Silk Scarf Bondage, How Hard It Is!

Silk scarves bound for scarf lover

Can anyone tell me why it is so hard to find partners for silk
scarf bondage? I have been looking for years and have been
accepted into many couples lives as a third party for bondage
and fun with BDSM themes, and although nobody I've talked
to about it seems to see anything wrong with it, I just can't
seem to find anyone. I don't think It's me because of all
the other fun bondage experiences I've had with others
on repeated occasions. I do realise that you would have
to have a fondness for the feel of silk, But who doesn't?
Silk scarf bondage is something that is just not to popular
anywhere and the more I look for a partner the more I'm seeing
my favorite fetish go down the toilet. In forty yaers of
searching you'd think I could find at least one other person
who likes this as much as I do and would like to play.

keyword: scarf, scarves, silk scarf, designer scarf, neck scarf, heas scarf, scarf bound, fashion

5 comments:

silk said...

yes, you are right to say that it is very hard to find silk scarves bodage fetish.

I'm a sub from singapore into silky and satin bondage & mummification.

I love to be silkbound and silken mummified heavily with tons of silky or satin material, likes silky scarves, silky clothstrip rolls, silky sheet, silky ribbon, etc...

I am open to anyone who are into silk or satin and like to tied and wrapped ppls up with silk or satin material.

my yahoo contact guy4silkbound and MSN contact is guy4silkbound@hotmail.com

hope to hear from anyone silk or satin fetish and be silkbound and silken mummified by them for long hours and even for overnight...

cheers,
silk

Anonymous said...

i found a nice girl in ct that loves to be bound and gaged with silk scarves she loves them

Blogger said...

that's hard to find people who love scarf bound and gaged in Asia, you may find many of them in UK, France and USA...

Anonymous said...

Love to do it.

Unknown said...

Yes me too I love satin scarf bondage been a fan for years I'm from West Yorkshire England love to tie and be tied up have over 100 scarfs now and self bondage isn't the same I'm a 50 year old male and still not found any one into the same