Friday 2 September 2011

Scarf Fetish Story




I read this story from a mistress blog, here's the story:
One of the weirdest and most unique fetishes is the scarf fetish. I met a guy online who really loves scarves. He has an impressive collection and a lot of famous brands scarves like Hermes and so on. He likes being blindfolded with them, gagged, tied and also tieing, gagging, blindfolding someone with them. He is really fascinated by them. I love the way his big eyes widen when he sees them. I find it a really fascinating fetish, not a common one and I must admit I totally love wearing scarves, our or in, on cam, for fetishists. I am waiting for comments on the weirdest fetishes you’ve ever heard.

source of story: www.blog.mistress-vanda.com/?cat=136

6 comments:

BondDave said...

I'm glad you're a fellow scarf lover, and I'm also glad you're enjoying my picture of Sasha Monet on your blog. Thank you!

Blogger said...

thank you for visiting and have written a comment on this blog.
this blog is to share a fellow scarf lover.

Tabernakle said...

hey fellow scarf lover, can you maybe tell me what the name of the video is you commented on in your blogpost here: http://scarfbondage.blogspot.com/2010/09/silk-satin-scarf-scene.html

thanks and keep lovin'!

men's scarf tying guide said...

Thumbs up for this great post!

Anonymous said...

Finding the right Silk Scarf for your fetish games is a must. You need the quality so that the one being tied up is comforted by the soft and slinky texture of the fabric. You need a silk scarf that is long enough for the job. Color does matter. Color excites the senses and brings on even more orgasmic pleasure from both participants.

Greg said...

acquelyn has been promoted at the office, and the passed over Keri is very unhappy about the situation, so much so that she takes her colleague to her house and ties her to a pole in the garage.
Visit Beauties in Bondage Clips Store