Friday 29 August 2008

Blindfold and Silk Scarf

I would absolutely recommend this to a friend: It's a piece of cake to do and was way more fun than I'd expected it to be. My husband put the blindfold over my eyes, giving me a fantastic sense of disorientation and anticipation. Next, he picked me up and it was both scary and thrilling when he tossed me onto the bed, and then we had great, exciting sex because I never knew where his hands or mouth were going next. This was a great way to add a new variable to our regular comfortable and playful sex-at-home routine. The one thing I’d say is that a silk scarf might work better, as it's hard to get the blindfold snug enough so that it both stays on and still feels comfortable.

This was more silly than sexy. Blindfolding is something we already incorporate into our wild and adventurous sex life, so the mask was sort of ho-hum for us, but would probably be a good way for others to spice up an old routine. We switched off being blindfolded and told each other what was running through our imaginations. A few suggestions: Get a babysitter to take the kid out (she wanted to wear the mask!), and set the mood with music and candles to better create the fantasy. Also, try a silk scarf to make it sexier; the mask wasn't comfortable and made me feel like I was on an airplane trying to sleep.

0 comments: