Thursday 19 November 2009

Silk Scarves For My Birthday

This is my another friend story:

Years ago (back when we had a good relationship), my wife gave me a box for my birthday. When I opened it, there were 4 long scarves inside, and she had a wicked grin. Still my favorite present ever.

Safety notes:
1. keep a pair of scissors by the bed - to be sure you can release whoever is tied up quickly in an emergency.

2. If you are engaging in any play where someone pretends to be resisting (not necesarially part of silk scarf bondage at all btw), have a safeword - a magic phrase that means "really stop", not pretend stop. There have been really tragic misunderstandings with couples who didn't use this.

If you are really nervous about asking, you can try a half-joke. Next time you make some trivial mistake (not a real one), you can say, "well I guess you'll just need to spank me so I don't do it again". Gives him a chance to either laugh, and ignore it, or laugh and suggest that he is going to do that right now.

keyword: scarf, scarves, silk, headscarf, fashion
source story : http://www.womens-health.com forum

0 comments: